DCBDD has nearly completed the third and final year of the 2017-2019 Strategic Plan. Within this plan, DCBDD focused on six core goals:
- Goal One: Strengthen community inclusion opportunities, supports, and successes
- Goal Two: Increase community employment success
- Goal Three: Educate and support individuals and family members
- Goal Four: Strengthen providers’ ability to meet the needs of people with developmental disabilities
- Goal Five: Strengthen person-centered thinking throughout the agency
- Goal Six: Continuously improve internal operations
DCBDD is proud of the many achievements that were accomplished through the work of this three-year plan. To review our 2019 Progress Report, please click here. After you review, please click here to complete our brief 3-question survey to offer your feedback.