DCBDD has nearly completed its second year of the 2017-2019 Strategic Plan. Outlined in this plan are six core goals:
- Goal One: Strengthen community inclusion opportunities, supports, and successes
- Goal Two: Increase community employment success
- Goal Three: Educate and support individuals and family members
- Goal Four: Strengthen providers’ ability to meet the needs of people with developmental disabilities
- Goal Five: Strengthen person-centered thinking throughout the agency
- Goal Six: Continuously improve internal operations
In preparation for the final year of the Strategic Plan, DCBDD would like your feedback on how well it did in accomplishing our 2018 goals. To review our 2018 Progress Report, please click here. After you review, please complete our brief 3-question survey to offer your feedback.