Watch the electronic billing video
DCBDD ELECTRONIC BILLING TRAINING
(Note this is not Waiver Billing Training)
This training is offered to you free of charge however, it is highly recommended that you attempt online billing before registering for the class in order to determine if training is right for you.
Who is eligible to attend training?
- Those who have a Delaware County local vendor number, and
- Have received a PAS (Payment of Authorized Services) form, and
- Have authorized services using a 3 digit code and the service does not require a receipt with invoice, and
- Services have already been provided to individual(s), and
- Have registered for electronic billing 72 hours prior to the training date. If you are not registered go to www.ohiomrdd.com, click on sign up and follow instructions.
If you have answered YES to the entire list above, please complete the training registration form below.
- Training duration 30 minutes,
- Training is limited to 7 participants per session.
All fields are required