Archives by Day: October 26, 2017
In January of 2017, the Delaware County Board of Developmental Disabilities released our 2017-2019 Strategic Plan. From this plan, 6 core goals were identified:
- Goal One: Strengthen community inclusion opportunities, supports, and successes
- Goal Two: Increase community employment success
- Goal Three: Educate and support individuals and family members
- Goal Four: Strengthen providers’ ability to meet the needs of persons with developmental disabilities
- Goal Five: Strengthen person-centered thinking throughout the agency
- Goal Six: Continuously improve internal operations
To review the full Strategic Plan, click here.
We are nearly through the first year of our 2017-2019 Strategic Plan. In preparation for the next year of our Strategic Plan, we would like your feedback on how well DCBDD did in accomplishing our 2017 goals. To review our 2017 Progress Report, please click here. After you review, please complete our brief 3-question survey to offer your feedback.